
I made it home for 2 full weeks this year for Christmas break! I think it's the longest I've ever been home since moving out to Portland! At Christmas time, sometimes it's hard to get everyone together, with in-laws and other family gatherings, but we were able to all come together this year and it was awesome! That was my only Christmas wish!! It's so much fun to watch the boys play together... shoot, that goes for both generations!! I bought my nephews remote control cars, but Matt and Chris pretty much played with them the whole time! I'm not sure the boys even got to play with them!!! Sometimes it felt like all we did was eat, but we held tradition and sang carols around the piano, played games and laughed ALOT!! It was definitely good times!!!
We need a bigger dining room... mom was stuck against the wall!
Introductory year of the "Kids Table"!!


All the grandkids... Jordan, Teddy, Ethan, Angel & Seth



















I love Chris's look of disgust in the above pic as Jordan messes up their race track by building a bridge... Chris apparently forgot the fact that the car is Jordan's new toy in the first place!!!


As you can see... Jordan gave up & went somewhere else since the grown-ups weren't sharing very well! 

Talking on the phone with Chris... surprise, surprise! 




No comments:
Post a Comment