
I missed last year's Christmas party because I was at home in KS, so I was pretty excited to see everyone this year! And I couldn't help but think this would be my last time hanging with the DM fam, so I wanted to make the most of it! And it was a great party! I hooked up with some of the folks in our FreeDM lounge here at work, then we all walked to the party... and of course, were the last to leave the bar! I'm really going to miss these guys...
Me & Joe
Marty & I
Annie, Craig (my boss), Verne, Carol & I
Me & Lisa
Me, Nikki & Auna
Me & Le
Note to self: Don't leave your camera on the DJ booth for the DJ's to snag...
Chris, Todd & Doug
Makin' flip books! Shaun, Kim & Dykes
Kelly & Amy (practicing their DJ'ing skills)
Kelly & Verne
Carol & I (my SE rep)
Malinda & I
Kelly & Sara
Our awesome DJ's!!
Kelly, Me & Sara
Carrie & I
Janel, Malinda & I
Malinda & Eric

2 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your shirt...and you in purple!
The pic of you dancing is priceless and takes me back to the HOME days. hee hee
And, you work with some cuties girl! = )
fun times!
has it really been that long since i checked your blog?! did you really post that on 12-15-08?
Post a Comment