Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Revolve Tour 2008

Me & Erin

So rewind with me to November 21 - 22, 2008. The Revolve Tour is the teen girl version of the Women of Faith Conference and it rolled through Portland in November! It was fabulous! It didn't work out for Erin and I to take any of our Lit. Club girls this time around, but we were blessed by our church to have the opportunity to attend and were able to get some cool resources and info. to put together some lessons for when we break up the girls & guys in our mentoring program. It was a great weekend... for quite a few reasons, but I'll get that to a in a later post! :-) It was a 2 day event... and my friend Ana's brother, Chris (who is a youth pastor up in Port Angeles) brought his girls down, so we met up with them and walked to the conference together. Like I said, there were great speakers and great concerts mixed in... such as Group 1 Crew, Natalie Grant, Krystal Meyers & Hawk Nelson!! Plus, it was VERY cool to see so many young girls (in the thousands) soaking up the messages and singing praises... it was a great experience!!

Jayden & I before the conference

Hawk Nelson

Group 1 Crew

Erin & I

No comments: