So... I'm sure many of you (my faithful readers) have come close to losing hope. I'm sorry! I have SO much to share with you and catch you up on... it's very overwhelming. And believe it or not, part of me is still speechless when it comes to some of the things God has been doing in my life over the last couple of months!!
Work was extremely busy before the holidays, and continues to be busy as we are pushing it with full force to meet our goals for our fiscal year end. And the fact that I no longer have internet access at home, really cuts out my blogging time! I planned to catch up at my folks over Christmas, but lo and behold, their computer crashed and was out of commission for the entire holiday break. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. But don't give up... I AM making a comeback!! :-)
Get ready... new posts & pics will be coming to your computer very soon!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment