Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's that time of year again...



It's race time... a.k.a. "t-shirt collecting" season!! :-) Ana joined me this year for the 5K run, and some other friends were doing the longer distance runs, but I had to rush off to shower and get ready for church, so I missed out on the fun times afterwards at the post-race party! But that's okay! Race season is just beginning!! I think this is my 4th time running the Shamrock Run, and in the past I've always lucked out with great (dry) weather. Not so much this time!!! It was freezing, windy and wet... but it was still fun!! I ran a slower pace with Ana for the first mile, and haven't been training much so far this year, so I pulled off my slowest time yet... but that's okay. I'm taking it easy this year!! :-)

1 comment:

♥Carolynn said...

Man it looked cold! Good job=)