Sunday morning we all went to church and unfortunately, my pastor was ill, so I wasn't able to introduce him to Chris. But Rachel, his wife, was there... ready with questions!! LOL!!! After church we went to the house for dinner. Grandma and Grandpa came up and we all celebrated Dad's birthday (a day early) while everyone was still there! Mark & Tiff, and Matt, Steph & the boys all left shortly after lunch and left the rest of us to watch (and sleep through) the KU game! It was another wonderful, lazy Sunday afternoon at the Timken house! And then that evening Chris, Krisson, Chris & I all headed to the video store to pick out a movie. It was a little too violent for me, so I ended up watching Jordan's Spiderman cartoon most of the time!!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Happy Birthday Dad!!! (a day early!)
Sunday morning we all went to church and unfortunately, my pastor was ill, so I wasn't able to introduce him to Chris. But Rachel, his wife, was there... ready with questions!! LOL!!! After church we went to the house for dinner. Grandma and Grandpa came up and we all celebrated Dad's birthday (a day early) while everyone was still there! Mark & Tiff, and Matt, Steph & the boys all left shortly after lunch and left the rest of us to watch (and sleep through) the KU game! It was another wonderful, lazy Sunday afternoon at the Timken house! And then that evening Chris, Krisson, Chris & I all headed to the video store to pick out a movie. It was a little too violent for me, so I ended up watching Jordan's Spiderman cartoon most of the time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
oh my! i just checked back again and i have so much reading to do!
Post a Comment