And I do have to admit... meeting Lily's dad, might have been tougher for Chris than meeting my own!! LOL!! Chris and I rolled into his Uncle Junior's around 10pm on Tuesday evening. We chatted for a little bit, then crashed for the night. We thought we would sleep in and take him to lunch, but he had other plans!! :-) He was up at 7am, making us a HUGE, yummy breakfast!!! He's quite the host!!! We had snow on the ground when we woke up, so we packed our things and left shortly after breakfast. Well, not too shortly... because most of you know I take forever to get ready!! Ha!!! It all worked out though, because we found a Shane & Co. close to Salt Lake, so we dropped my ring off to get sized and chilled at a coffee shop while we waited for Lily to get off work!! We met her at her house and then went back to pick up my ring before grabbing a late lunch at Chik-Fil-A... yummy!!!! We chilled at the park for a little bit after the kids got out of school, then met up with all the sisters and ate dinner in downtown Salt Lake!! It was good times!!!! I wish we could have stayed longer... but I'm very thankful for the time I had!!!







We left SLC around 9pm and I had the first shift. But we hit snow and bad weather almost immediately, so Chris came to my rescue and took over at the wheel. And then ended up driving the whole 12 hrs. home. He's such a stud!! And to think... he's all mine!! :-)

1 comment:
It was great seeing you again Kansas! And a pleasure meeting your other half... you two are PERFECT for each other! I love it & I love you! Happy planning =)
Post a Comment