
Not sure if you can tell or not, from our clothes being pressed to our bodies... but we were blessed with 40 mph winds on Monday. So Chris was finally able to experience Kansas to it's fullest!!! After a big birthday breakfast for Dad, we took Chris out to the old Fort to walk around. The buildings were closed, but we were able to walk around and peak in the windows. I swear the wind almost blew Mom away a couple of times... but it was nice to get out of the house and walk around! We ran a few errands and then picked up Jordan from daycare and went down to the soda shop to treat Dad for his birthday!! Before dinner, Chris and I headed down to Grandma & Grandpa's to visit for an hour or so, then met up with the rest of the crew at the Q for some burgers. I had been looking forward to corn nuggets for months, only to find a sign saying they were OUT!!! I was not a happy camper. Krisson asked them for a 2nd time when we were ready to order, and told her my sad story of traveling 1500 miles for them... so the gal went in the back and double-checked and they had 4 left!!! I love Krisson!!! :-) They totally fried them up for me and although it was hard, I did share one with Chris!! LOL!! I really need to find some of those out here in the NW!!! Mmm... delicious!!!!!
He's just a little obsessed with Spiderman! :-)He was spraying Chris with webs from across the table! LOL!!




No comments:
Post a Comment