For my birthday, Chris took me over to Victoria, B.C. for the day!! It was a day of firsts, since I had never been to Canada or on a ferry! We had gorgeous weather and enjoyed the day walking around Victoria, touring the Parliament building, and just being together!!! :-)
Leaving Port Angeles...
These ships are massive!
Me along the waterfront in Victoria...
... and now Chris's turn.
Took this pic for my dad... he likes boats!
Standing in front of the Parliament building
Can't have the camera out without taking one of these! :-)
Chris loves taking the "artsy" pics!

This one is for my Grandma... she loves these flowers!!!
We had some fun playing frisbee in the huge lawn in front of the Parliament building.
Leaving Victoria...

We got to watch the planes take off behind us... it was very cool!!!
Cruise ship!
Mt. Baker
Chris & I back on U.S. soil... at Taco Bell... mm, mm, good!!!
1 comment:
It looks so beautiful up there! I like the hydrangeas, too... and the airplane shots are cool!
Post a Comment