
Labor Day weekend was jam-packed! We headed out to Silver King to hook up with friends for some good food & good times! A ton of people were camping out there and it was a HUGE potluck! They even had a band for entertainment! The weather cooperated, and we took the dogs out on a beach hike, searched for crabs and hung out around the fire... it was a fun night!



Gracie LOVES to fetch... anything! And as you can tell, it doesn't matter what size of stick... she WILL succeed!!!











Sunday was Chris's birthday and he wanted to go up to Deer Park. I had no idea what I was getting in to. The road to the top was a single lane, dirt road... and on my side, the view was straight down. I was scared to death. I'm becoming more like my mother every day. It was about an hour drive to the top and I had a death grip on the handles the entire way up. By the time we got to the top, it was snowing... we walked the 1/2 mile loop, which I hear is absolutely gorgeous on a sunny day... but our view was blocked by clouds. It was still pretty, and the drive back down was much better because I was on the inside. But I don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon.






Monday was Labor Day and we started the day off with some yummy breakfast, one of our favorite lazy day, past-times!! We spent some time playing with Gracie at the house, then headed out to the lake. We paddled around the lake on the paddle boat, with Gracie as our captain, of course, and watched her freak out at some squirrels! It was a good Gracie day!! It was a fun weekend... I wish we could have 3 day weekends every weekend!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment