Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sailing


One of the members of our church owns a sailboat, and Chris used to help him race... so when the opportunity came up to help with another race, Chris jumped at it. I had never been sailing before, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. It took me some time to get used to things, and learn where I needed to be so I wasn't in the way. And the first time we heeled over, I jumped down into the cabin so fast... and then realized, that really wasn't a good place to be either!! It's such a weird feeling, but I eventually got the hang of it and really enjoyed the day!! And we did pretty good in the races, too!!! Fun times!!!


Our captain, Vance (on the left)













Artistic photo by ME! Chris isn't the only one that can be creative!! :-)










No comments: