
I purposely planned Chris and I's Kansas reception on the weekend of FHSU's Homecoming, which is our Oktoberfest celebration and it was also my sorority's 50 yr. anniversary reunion. So that alone meant a TON of people from my college days would be back in town. Then add the Timken family reunion, as well as a bunch of Copelands and Bruce/Lindbergs into the mix... Chris was in for a whirlwind of introductions!! And he handled it like a pro!! :-) We headed to the park on Friday for some good 'ole German food... Bierocks and Chris went for the monster turkey leg, as you can see from the picture above! Like true KS weather, we left the house with sunny skies, and ended up being poured on down at the park. Lovely. But it cleared back up, and the park filled up, just like the good ole days and we had a good time with old college friends, AGD's and even some old high school buddies! Nothing like a good beer fest to bring folks together!! LOL!!!








After the park, we headed back to the house for some family time. And after dinner, I left Chris at home with the fam, and I headed off to the AGD reunion to meet up with all of my sorority sisters. It was so good to see everyone again!!! :-)















When that party ended, Chris was in bed, so Alison and I headed to the HOME and met up with the girls for some dancing. It's just not the same tho... definitely not as cool as it was when we were in school. Of course, we ruled the place back then.







No comments:
Post a Comment