Sunday, September 27, 2009

Family time...

Once the reception was over, the Timken family all headed back to the hotel for some pizza and pool action!! The pool was a little too cold for me, but the hot tub felt pretty fabulous!!!














And then later that night, Chris and I met up with the Copeland cousins down at the Q for a beer or two... where we also ran into all my college girls, which presented one last picture opportunity for the weekend!!! (Violet, you were definitely missed, my friend!!!)


Sunday morning, we got up early and headed to the hotel one more time for brunch with the Timken crew before everyone headed their separate ways. I have the best family in the world...



















This sign was too funny NOT to take a picture of!! Only in Hays, KS... then again, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw something like this in Port Angeles, too!! Haha!!!

Complimentary cleaning station... can't get much better than that!! Haha!!!






It's been awhile since all of us Copeland cousins have been together... unfortunately, we were missing Stephen. But I was thankful for the opportunity to get one last picture with Grandma and Grandpa in the house we all grew up playing in. They recently moved into a smaller apartment, which is definitely a good thing... and they're apartment is super cool, and a lot closer to mom & dad's, which is nice! I just wish Stephen was there to be with us, too!!






No comments: