
This is an accumulation of Chris's work starting back in June! The room was originally our guest/junk room, plus I used the closet for my clothes. But by the first week of June, we had everything moved out, some of which is in the garage, the sun room, our living room and even the kitchen! :-) BUT, stuff was moved out and Chris immediately got to work. He tore down all the lathe and plaster, ripped up the carpet and installed dry wall! In July, he installed new doors and a brand new window!! He's also been working with Dan, a friend from church, learning how to tape and mud... that's where we're at now. 2 coats of mud down... 2 more to go!!! Now the pressure is on for me to pick out wall colors, carpet and trim!!! I thought starting a baby's room from scratch would be awesome... but for a girl that hates making decisions, it's a little overwhelming!! But I know the end result will be fabulous, and I can't wait to tell our little baby boy that daddy did it all for him!!! :-)












And the room now has a window that OPENS!! The baby is going to have the nicest room in the entire house!!








1 comment:
The room looks like it is coming along great! This is just the beginning of the baby having the nicest things in the family :) I guess that is part of our unconditional and sacrificial love for our children.
Post a Comment