Friday, August 27, 2010
Week 34
We had another good doctor's appt. today! I measured right at 34 inches, which was perfect! Baby C is still in the breech position, with his head up, butt down and legs piked up. Although he did switch sides... so now his feet are on the right side. But Dr. H said that he still has plenty of room to move, as she was swishing his little head back and forth in my belly! We are now having appts. every 2 weeks, and starting at Week 36, it will be every week. She said that if Baby C hasn't moved to the proper position by next week's appt. we'll start talking about the possibility of C-sections and scheduling an appt. at the hospital to get an ultrasound to see his position and try an aversion, where they physically try to move him. As much as I'd love to see another ultrasound, I'd rather him just move on his own. I've heard the aversion isn't the most comfortable procedure, and sometimes they don't budge anyway, or they'll flip right back after it's all done. I've also heard that babies tend to just flip on their own at the last minute... so I'm praying for him to just flip on his own! Feel free to join me in that prayer!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment