and I get to scoop this little cutie up and not let go for 8 days!! I can't wait!! My fam just sent me new pics of Jordan, so of course, I have to show him off!! He's almost 11 mos. now!! He's changed SO much since the last time I saw him & according to the fam he'll be walking by the time I get home! I know some of you might challenge me on this statement, but I'm convinced that I have the cutest nephews in the entire world!
3 comments:
I still have no nieces or nephews..so I'll agree that you definitely have the cutest! He's a doll!
I can't wait to get to see you in a couple more weeks. How about getting a snowball sometime? That is a must when I go back home.
Meg Ryan
Snowball? Definitely!! I've already informed Lily that we'll be going to Cerv's once a day, at the least! I was addicted to Mt. Dew really bad, so I gave up pop altogether... today is my 1 mo. anniversary!!! Yeah me!! But it won't count when i'm in Hays... snowballs are a MUST!! :-)
Post a Comment