Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Thank you Lord!

FINALLY, my world is seeing some sunshine!! The Chiefs pulled off a win on Sunday against the Washington Redskins. I, of course, wasn't able to watch it, but thanks to mom & dad I got frequent updates!! :-) AND, thanks to Steven Jackson on Monday night, my fantasy football team, Kansas Grrlz Kick *** finally got their 2nd win!! Check out my team logo... sweet, huh?!So... the countdown is on. Only 3 more days until Lily and I click our heels and head to KS! I have every intention on keeping this updated with new pics & stories of all our adventures in Hays, America... but we'll see. My super-adorable nephew who is now on the verge of walking, might have me too busy chasing him and keeping him out of mom's "white" room!! Can't wait!! :-)

4 comments:

SUPER said...

Okay..that logo is hilarious! Absolutely love it! Can't be excited about your stinkin Chiefs though!

Kansas said...

i understand... you're afraid of us. it's okay! Because on Dec. 4th... your little horsies are going DOWN!

SUPER said...

We shall see my friend..we shall see!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacie!
It's Lauren from Shoebuy.com! Just wanted to say hey :-)