Friday, March 10, 2006

Jet Blue Rocks!!!

Jet Blue is my new favorite! On March 10th, Violet and I headed off to NYC on Jet Blue's red-eye flight and it was fabulous! It was a direct flight, with comfy leather seats, plenty of room, TV's on the back of every seat with a million channels (slight exaggeration, of course!). But seriously, 4 channels of ESPN and the cartoon network... I was in heaven!! They hooked you up with as many snacks as you wanted, and a little spa gift bag including the little mask for your eyes, lotion and some other cheesy, but fun stuff and then to top it all off, a hot towel in the morning. It was sweet! The only problem was I was too occupied with watching TV that I didn't get much sleep... of course, it didn't help that I was SO incredibly excited to not only be going to NYC, but WITH Violet!! It had been 8 yrs. since our last cross-country escapade and I couldn't wait!!! NYC here we come!!!

No comments: