
Andee's parents and nephew came down for the weekend to celebrate Andee's b-day and we all went bowling on Saturday... it was awesome!! It's funny to watch everyone's little habits. Mr. Andee is straight up King of Bowling, plain and simple! He strolls in with his own suitcase packed with 3 balls, shoes, hand towels... he's got it all. Never leaves home without them, actually!

Ms. Gussie also has her own suitcase, packed with her personalized ball and shoes, but her claim to fame has to be her dances!! I believe she's the only 1 that got a Turkey that day, and it was priceless when she beat Mr. Andy in the 2nd game!! Below is one of the many victory dances we saw that evening!!

Miss AndeeLynn also has her own ball, etc. and Devon is trying his best to beg for his own, as well. It's a family thing! As you can probably guess from the pic... she's famous for her form! Although she claims it doesn't help! :-)

Devon's quite the bowler himself! He had the tough job of keeping all of us on task. Gosh darn adults talk WAY too much and don't pay near enough attention to who's up next!! :-)
As for me... apparently, I don't know my own strength. Either that, or I have some unresolved anger issues, b/c they said I was trying to kill the balls! I'm sticking to the bulging biceps theory, myself!! :-)
4 comments:
Turkeys are the best!
Dang, how does he carry a suitcase with 3 balls in it +? That must be a strong man!
It's the beauty of rolling suitcases!! :-) How the heck are ya! You've been on my heart lately, we need to catch up soon!!!!!!!! Luv ya!!
man I love bowling
Post a Comment