

Being the insane DM employee that I am, I brought a list of my accounts so I could visit some of the stores, and 34th St. just happened to have one!! We swung by and the owner was outside, but he was busy, so we did more shopping and went back later to say HI. Which worked out fabulously, b/c he hooked me up with a discount and now I'm rockin' new Pumas!! :-)

After Violet's feet couldn't take anymore walking, we made our way back to the Javitz Center to finish setting up the booth, then headed back to the hotel to drop our stuff off, freshen up and hit the streets! We ate some of the best pizza ever at Ray's Pizza and then headed towards Times Square. We walked up and down just soaking in the scenery. SO many tourists!! And you could tell it was Senior Trip time with high schoolers EVERYWHERE! Scary... b/c they keep looking younger and younger... which means, I'm getting older and older. Suck. Anyway, towards the end of the night we headed up 7th Ave. to visit one of my friends from another account. The store was closed but I knewAaron would still be there, so I called him up on his cell and asked why Docs weren't in the front window! He came down and chatted for a bit and then we headed back to the hotel to rest up for Day 1 of the show!





No comments:
Post a Comment