
That evening after the show Violet and I headed back to the hotel for some bad TV and her email fix, then headed about 10 blocks south of our hotel to find her some comfy shoes. Why were we in New York shopping at Payless?? (no offense, Alison!) Or maybe I should say, why was I wearing huge heels as we walked 10+ blocks south, just to hike back north again to meet Aaron for dinner!! The things we do... Anyway, we met Aaron at the store and he took us to a cool Italian restaurant on 9th Ave. Aaron and I chat almost every day at work, so it was fun to have a chance to hang out!! It was definitely a fun evening... food was awesome, cool atmosphere, and great company! And hopefully we didn't bore him too much with our college stories!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment