I took the long route to Wichita and made a few stops along the way. First stop... SONIC!!! I was still on Oregon time so I made it all the way to Abilene before really needing my Sonic burger and cherry limeade!! Next stop... Salina, so I could love on my nephews!! Matt was still at work, but I had a nice time playing with the boys and chatting with Steph!!
Aaah, the sandbox!
Sethie... lookin' cute as ever!
Ethan... helping, I'm sure!
Showing off the muscles!
You have no idea how big of an accomplishment this was...he worked for quite awhile to get on top of that thing!!
Not sure what they're looking at, but apparently I missed out on something.
He's my dream come true... always posing for the camera!!
Oh, how I love this boy's laugh!!
But I was glad to have the opportunity to stop, and it was nice to have some time there by myself. The kids had the stones decorated in K-State purple! It was beautiful... just like the sunset on the way to Wichita...
When I got to Wichita, Aunt Mindy and the kids met me at the airport so I could drop my rental car off. Then we headed back to the house to practice our drawing skills and eat some ICE CREAM!!! Perfect end to the day!! And what a day it was... they all had school in the morning, and I was exhausted from a long day of travel... bedtime never sounded so good!!

No comments:
Post a Comment