
So, the last week of August, I went out with Violet and some of her old friends from Dodge City HS. Josh was working up north towards Seattle, but came down to P-town for a concert, and Stevie actually lives here... who knew! :-) It was a pretty eventful night starting at Henry's for cheap food w/ the boys, then they split to go to the concert and Vi & I jumped on the street car for one of her "business meetings" after failing to capitalize on THE 2 hottest single men in Portland... but considering I was 1/2 way down the steps and she's apparently been married for too long and has lost all her magic, we didn't capitalize on the opportunity for MY single self... but I enjoyed re-living it & texting everyone I knew for the next hour or so while she was talking business. After her meeting was over, we jumped back on the streetcar and headed to Wringler's to wait for the boys to get out of their concert and join us for more laughing and good times!!
Josh & Violet
Josh & Violet... again... you can start to get a glimpse of Violet's animated conversation...
Atleast she's smiling at this point...
I have NO idea what they were talking about... but it was straight COMEDY watching it all go down!!
Aaahh... old friends. How sweet!It was definitely good times! I didn't find out as much dirt as I would have liked... but Josh will be back, so I'll get my chance!! :-) And as for Violet... I'm not allowed to play with her during the week anymore. She kept me out past midnight twice that week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment