Sunday, October 01, 2006

You want new posts... I'll show YOU new posts...

Okay, so I have about 20 million posts from my week in KS ( in JULY!) that I have YET to post. Until today. I started them in July, worked on them in August... some have stories, some have pics... some are completely blank with just a title. Well, it's time to post, my friends. So... here's a flashback from my journey home to KS this past summer... to spoil my nephews, soak up that wonderful KS sun, celebrate MY BIRTHDAY and let my family & friends love on me!!

I've got a lot of new posts... so I'll make it easy on ya... my last blog was the Perspective post back on Sept. 12th. So if you just click on October... it will pull up all the new ones!!!! I still have 2 more to post... but ran out of time, so be on the look out for... The Pretty Pink Princess Party & Lake Wilson Adventures... coming soon to a blog near you!! :-)

No comments: