
Friday morning Aunt Mindy and the kids had to be up early for school, and I got to sleep in... yeah!!! I didn't sleep too long, tho, cuz that would cut into my time with Joy!! It seems like FOREVER since I've been able to chill with Joy and her fam (not just the usual 10-15 min at Christmas), so I was pretty excited!! Last time I was in Wichita to visit, Judah was 2... now he's in kindergarten, Breleigh's in 2nd grade and they've added a new bundle of joy to the family... Mr. Levi, now 3.5 mos!! The kids didn't have school so I was able to spend the day with the whole fam... minus Mark, but I did get to see him towards the end of the day before heading back to Aunt Mindy's!! ANYWAY... Joy and the kids picked me up Friday morning and we headed back to the house to hang out. We played on myspace and the kids entertained us by jumping on the trampoline and just being themselves!! They have the cutest little personalities!! For lunch, Joy & I grabbed Chipotle and headed to McDonalds to let Breleigh & Judah burn some energy and Levi got to join in on Joy & I's girl talk!! :-) It was awesome!! I really need to make it to that part of the state more often!!!
Levi
Levi & Judah
I can only imagine what the house is going to be like when Levi gets older...

Levi entertained Joy and I for quite awhile as we tried to get him to sit up for a picture...
Breleigh & Levi
Breleigh & Judah
Me & Joy







No comments:
Post a Comment