Sunday, October 01, 2006

Pretty Pink Princess Party

So I just attended Megan's wedding this past weekend... and I haven't even posted her bachelorette pics yet! I guess I better get on it! :-) We all met up in July, back at our old stompin' grounds in Hays, America. We sent Miss Megan on a scavenger hunt for her gifts, with clues leading her to all her favorite spots. Molly picked her & Brooke up at the house with her first clue leading to Cervs to pick up a snowball and a few friends... Mai, Amy & Michelle! From there, her next clue led her to me on the steps of good 'ol TMP...

Getting her next clue from Violet back in P-town!

Amy, Mai & Michelle

Molly and her cute pregnant self!! :-)

Best part is... it's all on tape!! So after high school, comes college... and her next clue led her to the home of the famous pre-game meal... an hombre at Guiterrez!!

Notice the reoccuring theme... PINK!! And where else do you go after a pre-game meal... Gross Memorial Coliseum, of course!! The home of the FHSU Tigers basketball team!!

A few shots along the way, of course!


And what comes after basketball season... baseball season! So after making her sing "Take me out to the ballgame" (the special Megan version) we ended up at Lark's Park. The home of FHSU Baseball and the summer league, the Hays Larks. We spent many a afternoons in right field with our swimsuits and coolers full of Miller High Life... and many summers chasing around those darn Larks, so it was only right to spend some time out in right field!

Amy, Mai, Michelle & Brooke

Harassing the players... just like old times!!
And Coach Leo just thought he was done with us!! :-)

Megan, Molly & I

After our quality time at Larks Park, we picked up one more friend, Jenny Leon and headed to the Rail... where Megan found all her high school buddies...

Christa, Holly, Megan, Alison, Me (honorary TMP'r), Jana & Jessie

College crew

Me & Alison

After the Rail it was time to hit the clubs. The Home, to our dismay, was closed for the weekend b/c they got busted earlier in the summer. Ugh. So we hit up a new club on 7th... Chuck's... run by an old college classmate of ours. It was just like old times... us girls, controlling the place (or atleast we think so)!! Fun times!!

Mai & Michelle

Brooke & I

Jenny & Molly

Somehow Alison and I got roped into singing "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" to Megan... while she danced, of course!!

Alison, Christa, Holly & Jessie

Cheers!!

Megan... just being Megan!

Me & Amy

Classic!

Megan & I

Molly, Brooke, Mai & Michelle


At one point, we tried to head over to Sip-n-Spin... but apparently the big 'ol town of Hays now required 2 forms of ID. What the...? Megan tried to persuade the cops... don't they know who she is??? Guess not, cuz we landed back at Chuck's... passing the huge lines of people b/c that's what we do. Right past the Larks that we harassed a few hours before... see ya!!!

Megan, Alison & I

Brooke & I

Molly, Mai & Michelle


It was such a great night... and it was awesome to have the whole crew together for a night of reminiscing, laughter, tasty beverages and of course... getting our groove on the way we do!!

Love you all!!

4 comments:

SUPER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SUPER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SUPER said...

Oh my! Looks so fun! And the whole 2 ID thing is ridiculous! Two years ago at Oktoberfest, they wouldn't let me in to Sip N Spin..and Januea and everyone else were already in and gone...finally they got Shooty to write a note to the door guy to LET SUPER SARAH IN! I was let in immediately..and of course had some smart comment I'm sure!

SUPER said...

Sorry, my computer freaked and posted my comment a million times! oops!