and Denver's hogging ALL the snow!!! As if I didn't despise Denver enough already!!! My Christmas vaca is quickly coming to a close... and I have to admit, I'm not quite sure I'm ready yet. It started off with a complaint... "I can't believe I have to fly from Portland to ATLANTA then back to Kansas City!!"... but turned into a major blessing as the Denver airport closed down and stranded 3000+ travelers the same day I flew home for Christmas!! Thank you Jesus!!! I arrived in KC without a hitch and was greeted by my friend Meghan and her husband Jason. We grabbed some pizza and went to their house for a night of yummy food, curling up on the couch and good 'ol reminiscing & catching up! Friday morning Meg & I grabbed a bit for lunch, did some quick window-shopping and then she dropped me off at my Uncle Wayne's.
My cousin Griffin showed up shortly after and the 3 of us were on our way to Hays, KS to meet up with the fam!! It was a unanimous vote to meet up at Taco Shop for dinner so Griff met up with his girlfriend who was on her way back to KC from Denver, Wayne dropped me off at the folks house and then picked up Gma & Gpa and we all met up at the beloved Taco Shop!!! Oh how I love my combination #2!!!
Me & my cuz Griffin @ Taco Shop!!
Then Griff & his girl headed back to KC, Wayne went home with the Gparents and I headed back with the fam to check out Chris & Krisson's new crib. It's beautiful... and did I mention... 2 houses down from my folks!! hehe!! Anyway... Baby J gave me the tour and then showed me his skills on the drums and then schooled me on the Game Cube... Xbox... whatever. All I know is he's better than me.

The boy's got skillz!
After the grand tour, we headed back to Mamie & Papa's for some "Finding Nemo" and then it was off to bed b/c Chris, Krisson & Baby J had to leave for Damar the next day.



Love him!!



1 comment:
did any snow make it to KS? did you get stranded anywhere? at all? are you back in portland? where are you?!? MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!! LUV U MISS U!! ;)
Post a Comment