Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ania's 6th grade promotion

My girl Ania called and invited me to her 6th grade promotion ceremony on Tuesday, 6/10, so I took an extended lunch and made the trip to her school for the celebration! It was cute... and I was glad she invited me to be a part of it. Her family is moving to Atlanta, so I'm not going to have the chance to hang out anymore. Her mom and I were in cell together for several years, so I've known Ania and the family since 2001. I'm sad to see them go, but I know God will keep them in His hands.
I'm so proud of this girl!!! She is such a great young lady... dedicated and loyal. She would catch the bus, or walk in the rain to get to church... even if the rest of her family didn't go. She was involved in the Junior Usher ministry, as well as in her own cell group and active in Uth church on Wednesday nights. And this girl is a prayer warrior!!!! I remember during some of our 1-on-1 times, we would close out and pray... and she would pray for me and my situation with Andee... it was amazing. I'm really going to miss her!!!! I really hope we can keep in touch, because I want to know how God is working in her life for many years to come!!!!

1 comment:

Jeff and Michelle said...

Aww - she looks like such a sweetheart! I'm sad that she's moving away from you, too. :(