Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Final day in Ptown

I think even Jordan would agree that Ikea ROCKS!! Games around every corner!

Sexy, I know!


Chillin' in the shade, waiting for the street car... on our way to Jamison Park in the Pearl. It's an awesome little water park area for kids! Shoot... for me, too!! I've been known to take my swimsuit and go lay out and soak up the sun at lunch time! It's only 8 blocks from my job!! I love this place!!! Jordan and bonded in the sun... altho, I only brought my swimsuit top, and he couldn't understand why I couldn't just take my shorts off and really get in the water with him!! We had fun nonetheless!!!

He always wanted to go in the sun, and I wanted to keep my feet in the water where it was cool. You'd think a 31 yr. old would win the battle... Dang him for being so cute!!

Relaxin' in the shade

Last ride on the street car


I dragged them out to a little pond in Vancouver, so I could get one more practice swim in before the triathlon! Then it was off to Fire on the Mountain for some wings!!!

He loved these balloons... he kept putting them behind him and claiming they were his big butt!!! My neighbors were probably wondering what the in the world was going on!!!! :-) I'm sure they were entertained as much as we were!!!

It was great having them out here!! We had GREAT weather the entire time!! It was cold and windy at the coast... but that's to be expected no matter what time of year it is! Plus, Dad did a little work on my car, they helped me hang up my curtains and bought me an antenna, so now I get all the basic channels!! Altho, I think it was really so HE could watch TV while he was here!! LOL!!! Altho, I was excited to be able to watch So You Think You Can Dance again!!!! It was an awesome time!!! Too bad it will be another 2-3 yrs. before they make it out again!!!

4 comments:

April said...

I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't watch So You Think You Can Dance, so good job on the antannae. Thanks for all the great pics! They are ALL so adorable, again you amaze me with all your picture taking skills!!!

Jeff and Michelle said...

Wow - I am exhausted just reading about everything you guys did! I'm glad you had such a great time with your family!

liliuokalani said...

OMG i want to do ALL of that when i visit! hmm, i suppose that means i must plan and schedule that visit! haha! pints to pasta, here i come! ;)

Jackie said...

exhausted is right! i got tired just trying to scroll down to find the beginning--so i didn't. i just went thru your visit backwards. you sure know how to pack in the experiences! thanks for all the great pics. i just love seeing pictures of your parents and that baby j is so cute!