I came, I loved, I settled. You're not in KS anymore has new meaning.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Saturday
Saturday morning, we made our way to Violet and Justin's to say HI and borrow their internet to reserve our hotel for the coast! Jordan got to play with the girls in the sandbox, and the swing... and then got the tour of their room. Hmm. All 3 of them fit into the girls tent... it was pretty cute!!!
I believe they were making spider-pie at this point!
Captain Cannon
So cute!
Then we headed to Vancouver to grab lunch and walk along the Columbia River!
This kid makes the funniest faces... he totally reminds me of his daddy! My bro was the same way when he was a kid!!!
After the river we headed to yet another park that had a little fountain area. Poor kid was worn out before we even got there!! He finally woke up... and definitely got his 2nd wind!!
He felt like Papa needed to cool down a bit, too!
After this we headed home and I cooked up some Thai food for the parentals and chicken nuggets and mac-n-cheese for Jordan. We chilled at home in the evening and watched a movie, b/c it was off to the coast in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment