Maybe it's because I sat down by them, and pretty much played rock, paper & scissors the whole night, instead of participating in the adult conversation! Like anyone expected anything different! LOL!! Altho, J took the girls home after dinner and I accompanied Violet out to the next spot with everybody for a couple of drinks and lots of laughs... I just didn't take any pics. Oh well. HAPPY BDAY VIOLET!!! Love ya!!! :-)
Friday, October 03, 2008
Happy 35th Bday Violet!!!
Yeah, that's right... I said it. Only 5 more years til you're 40, my friend!!! LOL!!!! So, we all went out to eat for Violet's bday... the Craft family, me, and some other friends. Good times! But why is this the only pic I took...
Maybe it's because I sat down by them, and pretty much played rock, paper & scissors the whole night, instead of participating in the adult conversation! Like anyone expected anything different! LOL!! Altho, J took the girls home after dinner and I accompanied Violet out to the next spot with everybody for a couple of drinks and lots of laughs... I just didn't take any pics. Oh well. HAPPY BDAY VIOLET!!! Love ya!!! :-)
Maybe it's because I sat down by them, and pretty much played rock, paper & scissors the whole night, instead of participating in the adult conversation! Like anyone expected anything different! LOL!! Altho, J took the girls home after dinner and I accompanied Violet out to the next spot with everybody for a couple of drinks and lots of laughs... I just didn't take any pics. Oh well. HAPPY BDAY VIOLET!!! Love ya!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, I am a little bit behind on your blog. Gee, THANKS! :)
Post a Comment