Okay... so for those of you who are wondering... there is NO update with fly boy! :-) Which I'm A-OK with! He actually came to Portland the same night as Violet's bday and there was a possibility of meeting up, but I was out with Violet... it was her night, and I wasn't about to cut out on my best friend for some boy. As we were leaving, we checked to see if he was still out, and he wasn't... end of story! Door shut... and honestly, I'm praising Jesus for it!!
I've got my eyes set on what God has for me... and he wasn't it. So I'm continuing to wait on God's timing and His perfect match for me... all the while concentrating on using this season of singleness to fulfill His purpose for my life and furthering His kingdom with all my kiddos! Contentment definitely comes easier some days than others, and altho I can say the "right" things, I'm not sure my heart always buys into it... but I DO know that God is faithful and He knows the desires of my heart... so I will continue to hold tight to His promises, because I know it will be worth the wait!! Keep me lifted y'all!!!
1 comment:
I love the faithfulness you have and also know that "the one" is out there looking for you as well. :o)
Post a Comment