Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Ode to Gracie


Chris and I have been blessed with a 2nd income, so we decided to take the internet plunge! I'm extremely excited to get back to blogging on a regular basis... however, I have a TON of pics to update you on, and for some reason, my computer/internet is giving me trouble uploading pics... so it might be awhile before I get caught up!! But to start off, I'm going to give a little tribute to "our" puppy dog!!! Here's some pics of Gracie from the month of September...






















We put the back car seats down and usually cover them with a blanket, so she can sit higher and see out the windows AND be nearer to us. She's got to be close to her main man, Chris!! Someday I'll post a video of her "whining" when he comes home, we're afraid she's going to have a heart attack some day... it's pretty funny!!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

wow, i had that same tub and sink in my bathroom...still have the tub but have repaced the sink. did you have sparkly pink flowered wallpaper on your walls too?
:)

oh yeah, and yer dog is real cute!