
My folks hosted a wonderful wedding reception in Hays, which was a HUGE reunion... it was SO cool!! I absolutely loved having all my families mixed together! God blessed us with beautiful weather, so the outside venue worked out perfectly! We had a family luncheon before the reception started, and it was probably one of my favorite moments of the weekend to have my family in a huge circle... Copelands, Bruces/Lindbergs and Timkens. My Grandpa blessed the food (which I partly got on video) and then in true Lindberg style, my cousin Ron started us all singing Grace. It was beautiful! I tried getting that on video, too, but my stupid camera ran out of memory. Ugh! But it was a wonderful afternoon... in addition to all the family, friends from my childhood, high school, college, and church family all showed up to say HI and help us celebrate... it was awesome!!! God has truly put some wonderful people in my life over the past 32 yrs, and I couldn't be more grateful!!





































































By merely reading the card, I knew exactly what treasure would be wrapped up in the following gift. I just laughed, as Chris anxiously opened the gift to see the family heirloom that awaited...
This "price-less" gift has been passed around the family for YEARS in our white elephant exchanges. My cousin Mason was the last to receive the treasure, and apparently when they found it during their last move, they felt it was the perfect wedding gift!!! So now I have about 3.5 more years to figure out what artistic contribution Chris and I can make to the pitcher, just in time for Mason's graduation gift in 2013!! LOL!!!
1 comment:
Ok - that picture of you and your friend that has Chris making a face in the background is HILARIOUS! :)
Post a Comment