Saturday, October 21, 2006

Always the cake cutter, never the bride...

hehe... I crack myself up! The Pretty Pink Princess got married!!! YEAH!!!! And weddings mean reunions, which in turn, means guaranteed fun times!! :-) I love my girls!! And I absolutely love the fact that even tho, we've been out of college for 6-7 yrs... we can pick up right where we left off!! Now there's just hubbies and toddlers to go along with it!! :-)

Aww... Mom & Dad walking their baby down the aisle!!

Pardon me... I need to answer this!


Introducing Megan & Jay Stolz!!

Brooke, Molly, Jill & Michelle

Maisha & Zoie

Megan & Eli

Megan & Jay

Love this pic!

Trish & Brooke

Jill & Mai

Me & Molly

Molly & Michelle

Eli's odds are lookin' pretty good here!

Surely Jay knew that we were all a part of the package, too?!

My girls!

Meg & I

Megan & Molly

Trish & Megan

Mai & Megan

Mai, Zoie & Megan

Violet, Megan & Cannon

Jami, Megan & Cooper

Megan & Brooke... 2 girls you would NOT want to meet in the paint!!

GO FHSU Lady Tigers!!!

Molly, Jill & Me

Mai & Eli

Derek & his girlfriend

First dance!

Eli gettin' some dancing action with Mom & Dad!

Me & Eli

Eli... shut your eyes!

Go Jay!

Priceless... Megan surrounded by kids!! She wouldn't have it any other way!! :-)

Hmmm... Brooke might. But they love her anyway!!
Cannon, Brooke & Zoie

Brooke & Jill

Cannon... gettin' her groove on!

Cannon & Zoie tearin' up the dance floor!

Watch out Megan... Zoie's a heartbreaker!!

See what I mean!

Megan & Terra

Doin' the Chicken Dance!!

Cannon was making new friends everywhere!

What bedtime?

The happy couple!!

Me & Cannon

Megan & Macie

Jill, Violet, Megan & I

Cannon & Megan

Ryanne & I

After the wedding... Brooke, Jill, Violet, Cannon and I all crashed in 1 room. It was pointless to even try to put Cannon to sleep after the amounts of chocolate and cake she ate during the reception and dance. So the 5 of us stayed up chowing on Wendy's fries and chattin' it up like the good 'ole days... with Cannon throwing in some entertainment every once in awhile. Then when 2 am finally hit... we hit the sack and Cannon hit back even harder. Aaah... 2 yrs. olds!! :-)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Great pictures...is this the same Megan that we went to elementary school with?

jackie

Anonymous said...

Oh I love all the pictures with the descriptions. Your web page is amazing and well worth the time you put into it. I had the best day on my wedding because I was surrounded with all of my family and friends!! Thanks Stacie for helping me remember the day for a lifetime!!

Megan Bridgette Stolz
(Pretty Little Princess ready to pass on her crown)

Anonymous said...

Stacie-it was so great to see you and the rest of the crew. I'm glad you all still know how to have a good time!