Baby J & Papa getting ready to chow down!
Don't do it!!
Oooh... he did it.Despite the face, I guess the crazy boy likes lemons!!
Ho hum... will breakfast ever arrive?
What do you do for fun on a Sunday morning in KS, you ask? Go to K-Mart!
Baby J supplied the entertainment, of course!
Me & Baby J
When we had all the fun we could handle at K-Mart, we headed to the mall to kill some more time! Baby J LOVED the moving aquarium pic!!
He also LOVED his Aunt Stacie when she magically made M'n'M's come out of this funny-looking machine!!
Speaking of funny-looking...
And as you can see, it only gets better!! Too bad my camera battery died right before I put it on!! hehe!!
After the mall it was time to find a meeting spot, so we ended up at Spangles for some ice cream!!
Baby J LOVES ice cream!!! And he loves the people that GIVE him ice cream!! First it was mommy & daddy...
Then it was Grammie... this is his "Who's the favorite now?!" face. After he finished off Grammie's, he headed over to me to see what I had in my cup... but it was Mt. Dew... and I wasn't sharing! :-) It was for his own good, of course!!
While we waited for Jill & Violet to come get me... we played outside. Nothing like a good, safe game of tag in a parking lot!!
Daddy cheated!
"Come on Grammie!!"
How cute are his little Docs?!
I took full advantage of the helicopter landing across the street to snap a quick photo!! :-) Before long, the girls showed up and it was time to head back to KC. I said my goodbyes, got my hugs and even got a "bye-bye Stacie" out of Baby J... and it was time to get on the road again!!
Aaaww... good 'ole Kansas!
3...2....1... blast off!!
Poor thing crashed while we waited for our luggage. If only I were 2 again...Yet another fabulous trip back to KS!!!
1 comment:
how awesome, i didn't think "deb and gary" would allow you to be only 150 miles away and not see you! the family looks great, especially that jordan ;)
and ooh yes, to be 2 again... ;)
Post a Comment