Sunday, June 01, 2008

30 minutes in the life of me...

So I'm putting away my clothes a couple of Saturdays ago, and realize I'm thirsty. I go to the fridge and get out a V8 and a Balance Bar...
  • I wipe off the top of the can and notice some crumbs stuck on the towel from my smoothie earlier that morning, so I put those in the trash...
  • I heard something fall, so I go look around to find a shirt that was drying on the door frame that had fallen...
  • I pick it up and put it away in my closet in my room...
  • I realize the shirts on the door frame of my closet are now dry, so I fold those and put them away...
  • So are the pillow cases, hanging on another door, so I fold and put those away...
  • As I'm putting them away, I notice some of my sheets are missing? I start to wonder if I ever got them from the dryer last night...
  • I found them in the living room, already folded on the chair...
  • I grab the shirt that was lying on top of the folded sheets and head back into my room to hand it up in the closet....
  • But on the way to my room, I notice the tupperware is dry on the kitchen counter...
  • So I put the shirt down on the stool and get ready to put the tupperware away...
  • It's then that I notice my unopened can of V8 and Balance Bar sitting next to the tupperware...
  • Yep, still thirsty...
  • I start laughing at myself for getting so sidetracked, and think to myself, I should blog this!
  • I grab some paper and a pen and start writing...
  • I get 1/2 way thru and realize I STILL haven't opened my V8.
  • I set the pen down, open it and finally enjoy it!!!
Ridiculous!


2 comments:

Jackie said...

you're funny. thanks for all the posts! it's so nice to be updated on your crazy busy life.

Anonymous said...

...yes, and walking into rooms and not remembering why in the heck you are there or what you needed (which is always something very important, that you couldn't wait to get it! : )

You are a funny girl.

Jill