Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkins!!!!!!


I can't even tell you the last time I've carved a pumpkin... so when Ana invited me over to Sherri's for her annual pumpkin carving party... I was in!! I knew Sherri and her fam loved Halloween... but they go all out!! It was so much fun!!!! And the pumpkins turned out amazing!!!

Ana and her sous chef, Lexi!

Elizabeth & Jack

Jennifer, Sherri & Cam

Me & Lexi

Jennifer & Cam

Andre, Jayden & Jack

Cam & Andre

Ana & her happy pumpkin!

Ana & Lexi

Ali had the fun job of lighting the pumpkins

James & Ali

Ali & Jayden

Lexi & Jayden

My turn... working on Lexi's little pumpkin!

Sherri & Ali

Jayden... working on her masterpiece!

Still working... I'm kind of a perfectionist.

Me & Lex

Miss Lexi

Ta-da!

Sherri & Ali

Ana & James

My little masterpiece!

Wrestling Jayden for the camera... she wanted to delete a pic... go figure.

The whole gang!

What a cutie!

The pumpkins all turned out great!! I was very impressed with everyone's handiwork!!

Ana's

Jayden's work of art... awesome, huh?!

And mine... or should I say Lexi's!!

2 comments:

Jeff and Michelle said...

I'm very impressed by your use of the stem as the nose!

Jackie said...

all those pumpkins are amazing! such creativity...