Tuesday, June 13, 2006

32 days and counting...

Until I get to wrap my arms around my adorable, not-so-little nephews!! Well, it'll be bedtime by the time I get into town, but atleast I'll be able to sneak a kiss from Baby J!! And then Ethan and Seth will be coming down the following weekend!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm going thru some serious family withdrawal!! My nephews are growing so much, which means I'm missing out on a lot!! But I thank God for an awesome family, because they are great at keeping me up to date with stories and pictures and they've done an awesome job of teaching the boys who their Aunt Stacie is!! Or Aunt CeCe according to Mr. Ethan!! I haven't been home since January, but here's some scanned pics that have been sent to me... it's bragging time!!

Baby J
Seth
Fireman Ethan
Watch out Tiger!This is Jordan with his bunny rabbit after a VERY bad day at the grocery store. After being told several times to keep his hands off the belt, his poor little fingers got stuck underneath the metal bar. Thanks to a couple people around, they were able to stop the belt, get his fingers out and luckily nothing was broken. He was playing with the bunny before the accident, so there was NO WAY it could be taken away after the accident. It was a VERY traumatic day for both Jordan AND Grammie.

No comments: