Saturday, June 24, 2006

Video Scavenger Hunt

Am I too old for this... probably... but it was still fun!! Friday night I met up with the Crossroads singles ministry for a video scavenger hunt. We split up into 3 teams and found ourselves running all over Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR hunting down police officers, building pyramids, cramming into phone booths and eating goldfish. We ended the night at a pizza joint, chowing down on some fabulous pizza and laughing as we re-lived our adventures!! Granted... it was a "video" scavenger hunt, but you know me... I came equipped. I couldn't get shots of everything (being in the top corner of the phone booth, doesn't make photography very easy), but here's a little sample of the evening!! Oh... and this is also the debut for most of these cats... I introduce you to some of the Crossroads bunch...

NO... I'm not flippin' the camera off... it's a peace sign, dang it!
Stoppin' in for a quick facial... thank you Macy's!

Digesting a poor, helpless goldfish!

How many fools can you fit on the rock... same # you can get in a phone booth... 9!

Chillin' in a patrol boat... nothing like a little trespassing to liven up the church group!

The crew posing with the manager at the original Burgerville... famous burger chain out here in the NW!

Playin' in some nasty, green fountain water!

Diane and I taking time out for a quick self-portrait!

Right up my alley... and yes, I busted out the "spirit fingers" for the video camera!!! GO TEAM!!

Had to take a picture of a local celebrity, well, we went the national route... who's more famous than Mr. Chuck E. Cheez!!!

1 comment:

SUPER said...

These are the best! I did one of these back in my youth leader days. The kids had a blast and we laughed til it hurt as we watched it over and over!