Wednesday, June 21, 2006

10 things I'm known for...

10. Flip flops... of every color, to match every outfit
9. Typing like I talk... with plenty of "..." and "!!!!!!"
8. My camera and phone... with me always!!!
7. LOVE the children... more likely to strike up a conversation with a 5 yr. old than an adult!!
6. Obsession with sports... football & basketball in particular
5. My love of the sun... and lack of desire for using sun screen! There has been numerous pics taken of me with face up, soaking up as much as I can!!
4. I love me some JESUS!!
3. Bragging about my nephews... Jordan said this, and Ethan drew this, and Seth did this...
2. My chocolate chip cookies are the bomb... if only they could win me a man's heart...
1. And atleast once a day you'll hear me say... "Are you freakin' kidding me!?!"

These are the ones that hit me first, and I'm sure there are many more. And of course, it will depend on what season of my life you knew me... in high school, I got voted "sexiest legs", in college my nickname was "Dazed & Confused", in Oregon... they call me Kansas! Let me know what YOU think I'm missing in the comments section!!

3 comments:

SUPER said...

Well...another thing you're known for in my book is making stellar paper snowflakes! Remember that day in the house...and poor, poor, Alison's challenged snowflakes?! Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Every time I am in Hays I think of you as I drive down Vine Street - "Snoballs/Slushies" at Cerv's!!!

Jessica

Kansas said...

Oh yeah!!! Snowballs!! That's one thing my Oregon friends know nothing about!! Well, except Lily... b/c I took her home and made her go get one with me EVERY day!! I'll be getting one soon... July 14th!!!!